Salmon is hands-down one of the best foods you can eat, period. Wild Alaskan salmon is the best fish to consume, with loads of heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and enough protein to keep you full and satisfied until your next meal.
And when grilled and marinated, salmon takes on a deep, juicy flavor that's a treat to eat. Take a gander at this cooking video to learn a recipe for making maple-infused, cedar-planked salmon.
Turn on the barbecue and grill up this smoky, maple-infused fish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades