1. Lightly coat a baking pan with olive oil.
2. Place the Salmon fillet in the baking pan and coat with olive oil on both sides
3. Apply salt and Lemon Pepper and coat on both sides of the fillet.
4. Cook the fillet in a 450 degree Fahrenheit oven for about 12 minutes or until it is flakey and cooked fully- You may grill your salmon fillet on a hot grill
5. Preparation of your serving dish:
-Spread the fresh spinach in the plate, sprinkle with olive oil and apply a little bit of lemon pepper
-Mix your pasta with the pesto sauce and set on top on the spinach on the side of the plate
-take the salmon fillet out of the baking pan and place on the serving plate on top of the spinach
-spread your pesto sauce on top of the fillet while hot
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.