Sea bream is a type of fish that lives in tropical climates, prefering to live in shallow waters and typically dwelling at the bottom. It's not nearly as easy to find at supermarkets as salmon or tilapia, but it's worth a try because it has such a unique flavor.
To learn how to prepare a lovely sea bream dish, check out this food video. You'll slice the sea bream directly down the middle from the top down to create a butterfly style presentation, then drizzle on some olive oil and salt for flavor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades