Packed with rich omega-3 oils, fatty acids, and more protein than a WWE wrestler needs before a big match, salmon is a wonder food of sorts. Omega-3s protect heart health, boost your metabolism, and reduce inflammation (which means fewer pimples for those that are acne-ridden), while protein helps you lose weight by keeping you fuller longer.
But there's the snatch: Almost no one really likes salmon. Not that we know of, anyways. You'll get a few flukes who can chug the stuff, but otherwise salmon doesn't have quite the same following as steak or chicken. But no more. Watch this food video to learn how to make a delicious grilled salmon with garlic, ginger, and basil sauce, and you'll swear you've never tasted salmon this good.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades