Learn how to bake salmon in the oven with mayonnaise and onions in simple steps. You will need: a large onion, salmon, mayonnaise1. First peel out the outer layer of the onion, then cut it out and separate each of its layers. 2. Now slice the separated layers of the onion nicely and keep it aside. 3. Now take a suitable tray, place a piece of aluminum foil over it and spray it with butter. 4. Place the cleanly rinsed salmon on the tray and season it. 5. Add some oil to a pan, then add the sliced onions and cook them for a few minutes. 6. Now spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on top of the salmon and then add the onion over it. 7. Finally bake it in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes and serve hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades