This video shows the method to make Lebanese fish kofta. First, we make the kofta. We need 700g white fish fillets, 1 small onion finely chopped, half cup of finely chopped parsley and quarter teaspoon of black pepper. Mince the fish and add onion, parsley and pepper. Make 12 fish fingers and pop them on to the grill pan. Coat olive oil on it and grill them for 5 to 6 minutes. Turn them from time to time. Now, we make the sauce. We need 1 green sliced capsicum, 1 finely chopped small onion, 100g of chopped mushrooms, 1 chopped tomato; quarter of a teaspoon each of pepper, cinnamon, chilli powder, cumin powder; 3 tablespoon of chopped coriander and 2 thinly sliced garlic cloves. Take 3 cups of water in a pan and add the ingredients. Boil it and then turn the heat down to simmer for 10 minutes. Add the kofta and simmer for 5 minutes. Now serve it by putting the rice and in the middle of it put the vegetables, kofta and some liquid over it. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades