In this video, we learn how to grill salmon on a gas grill. First, place the salmon onto the grill with the meat side down. Make sure before you do this you spray your grill with non-stick spray and coat your fish with olive oil and seasoning. Grill the fish on both sides until it's cook to just the way you like it. When finished, you will be able to serve with your favorite side dishes for a healthy and delicious meal. Don't be afraid to put the fish on the grill, it gives them a great taste and reduces oil while cooking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades