Salmon is one of the absolute best types of fish to eat, but many people don't enjoy it because it tastes particularly "fishy" and a little too strong. But the "fishy" flavor of salmon can easily be tempered with a sweet sauce, tangy sauce.
Take a gander at this food video to learn a recipe for grilled tuna with a blackberry BBQ sauce that'll have you becoming a salmon lover in no time.
Create a delicious seafood meal with grilled tuna with a Blackberry BBQ sauce along with a tasty coleslaw rendition with Red Lobster Executive Chef Michael LaDuke at the Kendall-Jackson Wine Center in Sonoma County, California.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades