Burhop's Seafood near Chicago, Illinois offers full instructions for preparing delicious, rich lobster tails for a gourmet dinner. In the video, the lobster tails that are being used have been shipped to the United States from Northern Australia, but the instructor ensures the viewers that one can buy lobster tails at the local store. For optimal color and flavor, Burhop's suggests preparing the lobster tails with a pat of butter as well as a small pinch of paprika. Using this technique, you are sure to make lobster tails that are rich in flavor and bursting with the bright color of the paprika.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades