In this tutorial, we learn how to make baked salmon. To start, cut the skin off of the salmon. Now, grab some aluminum non-stick foil, garlic oil, and McCormick salmon grill mates. Cut your salmon into two even portions, then place the salmon to the foil with the oil and other seasonings. When done seasoning, roll the top of the foil, then roll it down and roll the sides over it. Place this in the oven at 350 degrees and cook it for 20 minutes or until it's finished. Place on the center rack and enjoy your fish with rice or any side that you prefer and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades