In this tutorial, we learn how to make seared salmon with shrimp and asparagus. First, heat a skillet up and melt butter and garlic inside of it. After this, let the salmon sear on both sides, then place it in an oven dish and bake in the oven until it's cooked thoroughly. While this is cooking, add some more butter to your skillet and then add in the shrimp. Cook the shrimp until they are pink all the way through, and add in garlic and salt for flavor. When finished, serve with the salmon and pair with asparagus for a delicious and healthy meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades