To be honest, we don't like salmon. We've tried it every which way. Grilled, roasted, marinated in soy sauce and ginger for a Chinese twist, baked. But none of these versions has pleased our palate. However, this Japanese terriyaki salmon may just be the kicker.
This cooking tutorial shows you how to cook terriyaki salmon with rice wine vinegar, mushrooms, and Tabasco sauce. Sounds spicy and savory and definitely worth a try.
450g Salmon fillet, skinned
6 tbsp Japanese teriyaki sauce
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp tomato paste
dash of Tabasco sauce
grated zest of 1/2 a lemon
4 tbsp groundnut oil
1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
125g oyster mushrooms
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades