Want what's prepared on Wall Street but are living on Main Street? In this video, learn how to make a meal with salmon on a budget!
Ingredients you will need to complete this recipe include:
Approx 1 1/2 lbs salmon
3/4 - 1 cup spiced rum
1/2 - 3/4 cup brown sugar
Approx 1/4 cup cilantro (or to taste)
Cracked black pepper to taste
Butter to taste
Directions: Place the salmon in a foil lined pan. Pour the spiced rum into the pan with the salmon. Sprink the brown sugar on to the top of the salmon. Sprinkle the cilantro on top of the salmon as well. Crack some pepper (to taste) and then finally slice the butter into pads and place the pads of butter on the salmon. Place a sheet of foil over the top of the dish then place into the preheated oven (at 375º) about 30 minutes or until the fish is cooked. Remove the foil covering. Move oven rack closer to the broiler and turn the oven to broil. Place the uncovered dish back into the oven for 3-5 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy.
Possible side dish: Grilled shrimp, salad and white rice cooked in chicken broth and spices.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades