This is quite possibly the easiest recipe out there. You can barbecue, broil or even pan-fry this wasabi salmon. There are only four ingredients for this deliciously easy meal, and they are boneless and skinless fish (in this case, wild salmon), soy sauce, garlic powder and premium wasabi paste. Basically, mix all the ingredients together and slap the salmon in some aluminum foil and cook. That's it! This recipe works great for any kind of fish!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades