Diane Morgan shows us how to make a delicious marinade for salmon and grill the salmon on a wooden plank.
The marinade ingredients are olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, vodka, salt and pepper and fresh dill. The salmon only needs to marinate for about 15 minutes.
The wooden plank must be thoroughly soaked in advance, ideally for several hours or overnight, so it doesn't burn on the grill. When the salmon is ready, lay it on the plank and slide the plank into the preheated grill. Close the lid and let it grill for about 15 minutes.
The salmon can be served right on the plank on a heat-proof platter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades