This video offers a method for cooking Coho salmon on a cedar plank. The author suggest you start by soaking a cedar plank in water for an hour, then lay a filet of Coho salmon on the thicker end of the plank. The salmon is then seasoned, first with a puree of ginger, then turbinado sugar, then finally a spray of liquid butter to bind it all together. The sugar will caramelize as the fish cooks. Place the plank over two burners of a grill set to medium for about 25 to 30 minutes, but take care not to overcook. Keep a spray bottle of water handy in case the plank starts to smolder. The result will be a mouth-watering meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades