Grilling salmon perfectly is a tough feat but heat up the grill and this video will show you how. First, you can make a sauce of some kind (this video does not go deeply into how to do so, so choice whichever kind of marinade you would like!). Your next step is to get your grill very hot. Now, you will need to spray your grill with no stick spray to ensure a nice clean grill. Next, lay your salmon on the grill and close it and let cook skin side up for about 2 minutes. Flip the fish, and lather your sauce on top of the fish and continue to cook for five more minutes. Pull them off the grill with a spatula, making sure you lightly pick up the salmon, disconnecting the skin from the fish with the spatula! Now, you will have three perfectly cooked pieces of fish! Add in vegetables to mix and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades