Dijon mustard and lemon zing make this a truly memorable dish. For this recipe, you will need: 1/2 loaf brioche, 1 cup butter, zest from 4 lemons, 1 bunch fresh parsley, 4 Roma tomatoes, olive oil, 1 cup dry white wine, 1 shallot, 1/4 cup champagne vinegar, 1 cup heavy cream, 1 tablespoon Dijon, cayenne better, butter, 5 ounces of hake per serving, 2-3 small Yukon gold potatoes, 4-6 beet tops, salt and pepper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades