This Mealplanner101 Minute reveals a secret to baking salmon to perfection. 1. Preheat your oven on 390 degrees Fahrenheit. 2. Season a salmon fillet with salt. 3. Put some olive oil and lemon juice. 4. Bake it for 12 minutes. 5. Take about 1/4 inch cut of the salmon, so that the fish oil will ditch in to the plate. 6. Place the fish in to the oven and set it for 2 minutes. 7. Check if the oil changed from clear to opaque or white. If not, continue cooking 1 minute at a time. Once it's opaque, your fish is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades