This how-to video is about how to cook Filipino sinigang na ulo ng salmon, normally this dish is salmon boiled with spinach, the best thing about a Filipino dish is that they used to add spinach to most of their dishes which makes the dish more nutritive.
1) Salmon head - two pieces
2) Sinigang Sampalok mix
3) Chopped tomatoes
4) garlic - 6 to 7 flakes
5) spinach - 1 bundle
6) fish sauce
Procedure: First we need to add vegetable oil in the pan, once the oil is heated add garlic flakes and the tomatoes and fry them, then add the salmon heads and mix them well, then add enough water for the mixture to get boiled, after 10 minutes, once the mixture is boiling well add a packet of Sinigang Sampalok mix and a teaspoon of fish sauce, and mix the contents, when the contents are properly boiled add the whole spinach to the dish and boil the mixture for another 5 minutes, that's it nutritious Filipino sinigang na ulo ng salmon is now read to serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades