Tired of the same-old salmon dish? Rich Vellante, executive chef at
Legal Sea Foods in Boston suggest you try this recipe for almond-encrusted wild salmon topped with a rich butter sauce. Cut the salmon into three different parts, so we can manage it and build it in a nice way on the plate when we are done. Ingredients needed are salmon, almonds, egg wash, butter sauce. Ingredients for the butter sauce are shallots, white wine and cold butter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades