Baked salmon makes a very healthy and delicious meal. The fish is low in calories and carbohydrates and rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Because salmon is so flavorful you only need a few simple herbs, spices, or other basic ingredients to enhance the flavor, making this fish very easy to prepare. Baking salmon is quick and simple and can be prepared ahead of time. 1. Prepare the marinade in a glass bowl. 2. Mix the garlic, basil, parsley, olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice together. 3. Set the salmon fillets into a glass baking dish, and cover the fish with the marinade. Marinate salmon in the refrigerator for about an hour, turning occasionally. 4. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. 5. Place the salmon fillets in aluminum foil, cover with the marinade, and seal tightly . 6. Set the sealed salmon into the glass baking dish. 7. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, until the fish easily flakes with a fork.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades