Terry of Daily Eats shares an easy and delicious baked salmon recipe for a delightful meal. Ingredients: fresh salmon, squeezed lemon juice, white pepper, sea salt, garlic salt, chopped parsley, oregano, paprika, melted butter, dry sherry, rice - Whole Grain Blends (roasted pecan and garlic flavor made by Near East) 1. Put salmon in a baking pan and add chopped parsley, white pepper, salt, lemon juice, garlic salt, oregano, melted butter and dry sherry. 2. Place pan in the oven and bake dish at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. 3. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle it with paprika. 4. Serve salmon in a plate with cooked rice (Near East's Whole Grain Blends in roasted pecan and garlic flavor) and some green salad (cucumber and carrots) on the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades