Salmon is a great fish to work in to your diet and it's good for you too. Full of Omega 3, a "good fat" that may reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes and more. Salmon is also a good source of B12, Niacin and vitamin D. In this how-to video, Rita shows you how to sauté salmon filets in a cast iron skillet and finish them in the oven. Great for a crowd, an easy recipe like this salmon recipe make quick work of your time in the kitchen.
Simple ingredients that you can adapt are a great part of this salmon recipe. A bit of seasoning, lemon and the option of lemon grass round out this dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades