This is a delicious and very simple salmon with mango recipe that couldn't be easier to prepare. Not only does it taste great, it looks even better.
- 2 Tbsp oil
- juice and zest of 1 lemon or lime
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger, grated
- a splash of apple juice
- 2 fillet salmon
- 1 mango, sliced, or 1 tin sliced mangoes
Preheat the oven to 450F. Mix together all the ingredients except the salmon and mangoes. Place the salmon in a baking dish and pour the sauce over top. Cook for 8-10 minutes per inch of thickness, and serve with mango slices on top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades