Miguel Guzman teaches the secrets of baking salmon with pineapple sauce and mango pico. First to make the sauce, cook a cup of pineapple juice in a pan till it is reduced. To make the pico, nicely chop a mango, tomato, pepper, quarter of an onion and half of lime and mix them well. Now season the salmon with salt and pepper and bake it in the oven with a pineapple ring on top. Finally when everything is done, serve the salmon in a plate with the mixture and sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades