Remoulade is the classic French tartar sauce. Watch this video and get the recipe and instructions for making this wonderful dish.
1. In a large bowl combine red salmon, shallot, egg, Dijon mustard, breadcrumbs, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
2. And mix.
3. Add Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a pan and saute over medium heat until the croquette is nicely browned and cooked through.
To make the remoulade sauce
4. Start with Hellmann's Mayonnaise, celery, scallions, parsley, capers, ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic cayenne pepper and season with salt and pepper.
5. And mix.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades