This how to video cooking tutorial shows you how to make a heart healthy cumin crusted fish recipe using canola oil. Watch and learn how easy it is to prepare this meal, it is a fantastic way to incorporate seafood into your family's diet.
Cumin crusted fish ingredients:
1/2 - 1 Tbsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp thyme
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp lemon pepper
1 lbs white fish fillets
1/2 Tbsp canola oil
2 Tbsp chopped parsley
lemon or lime wedges
In a small bowl, mix together cumin, thyme, paprika, salt and lemon pepper. Rub spice mixture on both sides of fish fillets.
In a large skillet set over medium heat, heat canola oil. Add fish fillets and cook until browned on both sides, and fish is opaque in the center.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with lemon or lime wedges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades