This video will show you how to prepare healthy scallops in a garlic sauce. To cook scallops in a garlic sauce you will need the following ingredients: 1 1/2 pound scallops, 1/4 cup vino seco or dry white wine, 1 tablespoon butter, juice of 1 lime, 1/4 cup olive oil, 4 tablespoons garlic, minced, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, pinch of cumin, salt to taste, dash of hot sauce, 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped. Add all the ingredients to a hot pan, except for the scallops, and let it simmer. Now lay the scallops into the sauce, turn halfway through, add salt and parsley. Mix well and serve hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades