If you ever find yourself lucky enough to go fishing on Lake Erie, located in Ohio, then you shouldn't even think about leaving until you've cooked yourself a lake Erie perch. Perch are popular fish and are enjoyed by most who try it out.
So reel in that fishing line and press play on this food tutorial to learn how to make a delicious crispy fried perched dipped in bread dough and then covered with a sliced almond crust.
Welcome aboard the beautiful yacht, The Carrolliner, as we cruise Lake Erie and prepare crispy fried perch with a sliced almond crust and drizzle it with a balsamic reduction sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades