In this cooking How To video Ellen Pruden feature a great highland halibut recipe using heart healthy canola oil. This recipe is a great way to incorporate fish into your family's diet. Watch and learn how easy it is to make this highland halibut fish on the stove.
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup Scotch whiskey
2 Tbsp Grand Marnier
2 Tbsp lemon juice
3 Tbsp canola oil
3 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp orange zest
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 green onion, finely chopped
4 halibut steaks
1/4 cup walnut halves, chopped and toasted
Combine all ingredients except halibut, walnuts and parsley. Mix well.
Place halibut into shallow glass dish. Pour marinade over top. Refrigerate 2-4 hours. Turn at least once.
Preheat broiler. Broil halibut 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily. Garnish with fresh parsley and toasted walnuts.
Note: Cook fish between 400-450 F for 10 minutes per one inch of thickness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades