In this tutorial, we learn how to make pan seared tilapia filet. First, place salt and pepper onto your fish after you have brined it. Now, coat the fish with a small amount of regular flour, then pat it dry. Next, place the fish into a sautŽ pan over medium heat with a small amount of cooking oil. The fish will cook extremely fast, for about 2 minutes on the first side. When you flip to the other side, turn the heat off and let the fish cook without heat. Now, place parsnips and garlic sauce over your fish and enjoy eating a healthy and low calorie meal that's made in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades