Summertime is grilling time! Watch this how to video on how to make delicious grilled baja fish tacos. Perfect for your summer backyard BBQ! Once you make this fresh fish tacos, everyone will be asking for more.
Baja Fish Taco Ingredients:
1 lbs Talapia, cut into equal slices
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tbsp lime juice
3 tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp garlic, minced
8 flour tortillas, lightly grilled
Salt to taste
1. Preheat the grill to medium high.
2. In a small bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, coriander, garlic and salt.
3. Coat the fish with the marinate.
4. Grill in a fish basket so the fish doesn't fall apart. Cook for 2 minutes flip and then cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
5. Lightly grill the tortillas and serve with the fish.