In this episode of Panlasang Pinoy, you can learn how to make steamed lapu-lapu, a healthy seafood dish that can be served as a main entry. The ingredients are simple: cilantro, lemon, lemon juice, ginger, sugar, lemon yeast, and your lapu-lapu (also known as the grouper fish). This video shows you how to stuff the fish with the lemon and other seasonings, followed by steaming to cook the fish. If you are looking for a healthy dish that incorporates seafood, follow these steps to make steamed Lapu-Lapu.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades