In this tutorial, Chef Jason Hill teaches us how to cook tilapia. Tilapia recipes can range depending on what kind of food you want. Tilapia is a fresh water fish with firm white and flaky appearance. To begin, toast 1 c of cornmeal for 2-3 minutes over medium heat. After this, put the mixture into a casserole dish and then make your pepper topping. Set your pan on medium-high and place 2 tbsp olive oil along with bell peppers, pasilla, and red peppers that are chopped. Then, stir in 1/2 c water with 2 tsp sauce and 1 diced tomato. Then, add in 1 tsp tomato paste, 1 bay leaf, and 1 tsp sugar. Continue to cook for 15 minutes, then season each fillet with some salt and pepper then drench in corn meal. In the large saute pan, heat up olive oil and fry the tilapia until they are golden brown on each side. When the fish is finished, serve over rice with the pepper mixture over the top and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades