In this tutorial, we learn how to make a simple tuna casserole. You will need: egg noodles, cheese, peas, onions, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, and sun dried tomatoes to make this recipe. First, pour your egg noodles into a mixing bowl, then cut up your onion. After this, pour a half bag of frozen peas into the bowl with the pasta and mix together. Now, shred your cheese and add it in with the pasta, then add in the onion and your tuna. Finally, add in the cream of mushroom soup and mix everything together until well combined. Chop your sun dried tomatoes, then mix those in as well. When finished mixing, pour your casserole into a dish and place it into the oven with the top on. Let this cook until the noodles are tender, then serve when hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades