If you are looking for a new take on regular fried fish then try this Indian inspired pan-fried fish dish. You will make a fantastic past of Indian spices which you will stuff and cover cleaned the Indian Pomfret fish with. This video shows you how to make a delicious Indian dish. It's fried fish fried Indian style. Ingredients: 900 gms./ 2lb Fish 1cup gram flour (besan) 1 green chili (chopped) Salt to Taste 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 3 tbsp fresh bread crumbs 1/2 tsp red chili powder 1/2 black pepper powder 2 cups water 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves For Garnishing : 1 lemon (sliced) 2 tomatoes (sliced) Method: Wash the fish thoroughly and cut into pieces. Rub the turmeric over the fish pieces with about 1tsp salt and set aside for 15-20 minutes. Rinse the fish under running water. Mix gram flour, bread crumbs, salt, chili & pepper powder, green chili, coriander and water and form a smooth batter. Heat the oil in a wok. Coat the fish nicely with batter and deep-fry until golden all over on a moderate heat for about 8-10 minutes. Serve batter fried fish hot garnished with lemon & tomato slices.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades