Check out this how to video to learn how to make pan fried whole trout. Experience a new video cookbook with delicious summertime recipes, perfect for your picnic basket or backyard BBQ table.
Pan fried trout ingredients:
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cornmeal
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1. In a shallow dish, mix the flour, cornmeal, salt and cayenne pepper.
2. Dredge the trout in the flour mixture and set aside.
3. Heat and oil a cast iron skillet and fry the fish for about 4-6 minutes on each side, or until the meat flakes with a fork.
4. Take off the heat and serve immediately.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades