In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make pan-seared tuna steaks over spinach and lentils. Start with a bowl of fresh baby spinach. Take juice of half a lemon, ¬º cup olive oil, them together, taste to see that it is OK and pour it over the spinach. Mix it and your salad is ready. Put the stove on medium heat and heat up a pan. Take a pound of Tuna steaks, brush them lightly with olive oil and dredge them through sesame seeds. Now put them over the hot pan and cook for 2 to 2 ¬O minutes to a side. Then put them over a chopping board and cut them in to slices. Place spinach on a plate, sprinkle lentil seeds and serve with Tuna.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades