Chef Donald demonstrates in this video how to make grilled tuna steaks topped with red pepper sauce. The tuna steaks are marinated with pepper and extra virgin olive oil. He avoids salt as it draws out moisture and adds it later. The steaks are cooked on a hot frying pan. For the pepper sauce, he blends the roasted bell peppers in a food processor to a smooth pulp. The pulp is transferred to a sauce pot and heated for about 2 minutes with a little bit of butter and lemon juice. Olive oil or margarine can be added instead of butter. Pour the sauce over the tuna steaks and your dish is ready to be eaten.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades