Purchasing a present for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day is stressful enough. If you go with something too personal - like some expensive Spanx underwear because she always complains about her muffin top - she'll get offended, but if you go with something too cliche and general - like a box of chocolates - she'll think you don't care.
We can't help you out with the presents, but we can help you prepare a great "I'm sorry/Happy Valentine's Day" dinner.
A simple, delicious and extremely quick 3 course dinner for Valentine's Day. Recipe below.
-Baked camembert with french bread
-Tuna steaks with salsa verde, flageolet bean salad and roasted cherry tomatoes
-Lemon sorbet Martini
Serves 2 (obviously)
1 box Camembert cheese
1 small baguette
2 tuna steaks
Handful of parsley
Small handful of mint
1 tablespoon capers
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
Juice of 1 lemon 2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tin flageolet beans
half a red onion
Small handful of coriander
Cherry tomatoes, on the vine
1 tub of good lemon sorbet
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades