To sear your tuna steak, first start off with a piece of steak. Users may choose to season it with some salt. Next make sure you have a pan that's set to medium high heat with a little bit of oil on the bottom to keep it from sticking. You also want to make sure that your tuna is set room temperature. That way it sears a little bit better. Place in your tuna into the pan. You just want to let the tuna cook. Do not move it. You can see how much it has been cooked by looking at the side of the tuna. Once it has a nice crust, flip it and do the same on the other side. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and want to learn how to sear tuna steak.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades