In order to prepare a Tuna Steak, you will need the following ingredients: lentils, onions, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, parsley, tuna, sage, mushroom, white wine vinegar, sugar, and water.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan. Add onions, garlic, rosemary, and sage. Add lentils, when onions begin to soften. Cover lentils with a water. Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
Cook mushrooms in oil in a skillet. Add garlic. Sprinkle on sugar. Deglaze with a bit of white wine vinegar. Cook until most of the liquid evaporates. Add parsley.
Sear the tuna in oil. Remove from pan. Plate it and serve with mushrooms and lentils and a bit of crv®me fraiche.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades