In this video from The 10-Minute Foodie, Bridget Davis demonstrates how to cook fish. The fish she uses is ocean trout, which is similar to salmon, but any fish can be used in this recipe. The oven is preheated to 200 degrees. Heat a fry pan while seasoning the fish with sea salt and ground pepper. Add canola oil to the hot pan and carefully lay the fish in the pan skin side up to sear it. Turn it over to sear the other side. Put the pan into the oven for five minutes for the fish to finish cooking. She serves the fish with steamed broccoli and butter beans. This is a good demonstration of how to cook any type of fish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades