Original Naked Chef shows you how to make tuna cheese melt with paprika. For this you need bread, cheese, canned tuna, spring onion, mayonnaise, paprika, salt and pepper. First drain the tuna and add it to a bowl and mix it with 2 big spoons full of mayonnaise, spring onions, salt and pepper as shown. Cut the bread into chunky bits and brown it under a grill. Spread the tuna mixture graciously, top it off with cheese and paprika as shown and place in the oven till the cheese bubbles. That's it now you can dig into your tuna melt with paprika, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades