Everyone likes lobster and you normally inspire thought s of fine dining but with summer time coming lobster goes great on the grill. Make an extra special bbq and surprise everyone by grilling lobster to add delicious smokiness to their buttery flavor.
In the morning, make the grilling sauce by taking 12 limes and squeezing juice and some lime pulp into a bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper, mix and then let it set for the day.
Buy four live lobsters that weigh at least 1 1/2 pounds. Put the live lobster into a large pot of boiling water for 5 minutes.
Remove lobsters and place onto a large cutting board. Take a large chopping knife and split the lobster in half. Remove the veins, intestines and poop trail.
Melt 4 sticks of butter and mix into the grilling sauce from the morning.
Place the lobsters onto the heated outdoor grill and cook for about 10-12 minutes. Remove from grill and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades