In this tutorial, we learn how to cook a halibut filet with Dan Hernandez. To start, you will need to heat up your pan with oil on the inside of it until it's hot. While this is heating, combine salt, pepper, garlic, and crushed onions on a bowl and mix it together thoroughly. After this, apply the spice to the filet and push inside of it. Now, place the filet with the season side down onto the oil and cook until golden brown on this side. Meanwhile, make a sauce with flour, salt, milk, cheese, and cream in another pan. Once the filet is cooked on side, turn on the other and continue to cook until all the way finished. Then, serve the fish with the sauce over it and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades