WE don't know what the hell Hiyajiru means, but from the screenshot above we'd love to find out! This recipe for Japanese Hiyajuru combines a delicate miso with healthy tofu, sesame seeds, and Japanese Horse Mackerel to create a lovely soup that's healthy and delicious.
If you're a lover of Japanese food then check out this recipe for Hiyajiru. Learn how to make the dish with "Cooking With Dog" host The Dog as he sheds his canine wisdom on the dish.
Ingredients for Hiyajiru
1 Aji Himono - Salted and Dried Japanese Horse Mackerel
½ block of Firm or Silken Tofu
2 tbsp Toasted White Sesame Seeds
2 tbsp Miso
5 Shiso Leaves
1 Myoga Ginger
Chopped Spring Onions
2 bowls of Steamed Rice with Millet
400ml Water with Ice Cubes (1.69 us cup)
½ tsp Japanese-style Granulated Dashi (not from MSG)
* follow the directions on the package of dashi
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades