For a health conscious change of pace, try a tuna burger! They are so easy to make, all you have to get is some canned tuna, which you probably already have in our pantry. This cooking how-to video is part of Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller show hosted by Robin Miller.
(Note: the video below is currently marked as private by Food Networks, and might be available again in the future. Otherwise, see below for a link to the video on Food Network's site.)
Busy people everywhere face the same dilemma - how to get healthy weeknight dinners on the table when you've only got minutes to spare. Cookbook author, nutritionist and food journalist Robin Miller guides you through the landmines of getting food on the table nightly with her stress-free meal planning strategies. Her easy, day by day plans help even the novice cook master these quick and tasty recipes. Plus, each week's menu comes with its own shopping list so you only have to hit the store once. Problem solved makes some tempting canned tuna burgers. To serve top off with your favorite veggies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades