This video showing you how to sear scallops is done very well and easy to follow. Pat the scallops dry to help them brown using medium to high heat. Add a little oil to the pan to coat. Salt your scallops and them place in hot pan one at a time, being careful of the spatters from the hot oil. When you can see a crust then flip over. Slightly undercook the scallops, carryover cooking will complete the cooking. Cooking too long will result in chewy scallops.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades